The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tarte Lights, camera, lashes

Hello!
So I've been reviewing my pieces of the Soft and Smokey 5 piece collection from Ulta! It sold out in under 4 days from Ulta.com so the pickings are slim if you want this kit! I love this mascara for a couple of reasons: It goes on FAST, it coats each lash, and its very buildable.
My beloved Covergirl lash blast was just not cutting it for my long days! It would actually start flaking by the time school (work?) ended :( Also Lashblast took me two minutes per eye to achieve nice looking lashes. Totally not worth it. I decided this would be my new mascara, it's expensive but i'd rather not have flakes on my cheeks. I love the formula even though it does not give me as sriking lashes as Lashblast. I love that this is good for my lashes too!

If you want longer lashes this is not the mascara for you, it's more of a volumizing mascara.



2 coats:





As always Tarte's products are cruelty free, and do not contain Phalates, mineral oil, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, and it's synthetic fragrance free.

I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my review, and I bought this product with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment