The vanity is a world in itself!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Wonder

Tarte, why must you make products that all knock me off of my feet? Really, you've gotta stop! I have no natural blush to my cheeks and I never really have, i'm just beige...that's it really. Blush also does not last on my face for more than 2 hours max whether it be a cream, powder, or a cream with a powder on top of it! Some how it disappears. Not this blush!
The amazonian clay 12 hour blushes include the hydrating and amazing clay from the amazon river and Tarte has nothing but all natural "high performance" products. Everything that make is amazing quality and they have many kits that are great values.

This came in a kit called "soft and smokey" from Ulta that has 5 full sized products. The color is a peachy pink with a golden sheen (its almost glittery but the effect is luminous. This stays on all day, and I even took pictures for you guys after 12 hours of wear.




APPLIED AT 6AM! picture taken at 6PM! haggard day of teaching and still looking great!


I'm sold, i'm in love! you only need to tap your brush in the pan (lightly) once or twice to get a beautiful lush that goes on super silky and never looks powdery! Do you have Tarte 12 hour blush? What are your thoughts?

I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my review, and I bought this product with my own money

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad finally to know where the shade Wonder came from - I don't have Ulta for 500 miles around me so I don't keep up with products made special just for them. I have Tarte blush in Glisten that was exclusive for QVC for a time - now there is a travel size in a Sephora kit of Glisten. Glisten is also a peach/pink with not quite glitter, but a glisten like it's name. Folks have gone nuts for this shade and it goes for around $35 each now for a full size on eBay if you can find it. I would see Wonder and could not figure out where it came from. Ends up Wonder what released about the same time as Glisten and both are close - Wonder has a tish more intensity in the shade it is over Glisten which is a tish softer and totally goof proof. I have heard that Glisten will be added to the regular Tarte line next year when the exclusive QVC had on it is up - actually it must be up now for Tarte to have put Glisten in the pack that is now selling at Sephora in a great set - but that Glisten is only a travel size. I have a friend who has Wonder and read a description on line that compared Glisten to Wonder shade wise as I want to covet these shades in stock pile because it is the perfect shade for myself and apparently tons of others! So now I know for sure having run into your blog here finally! Wonder if if anything got a big more pink in it than Glisten has. Glisten however is not aprocot or peach - it's a peach pink while Wonder is a pink peach. Both have that golden sheen - sort of like what the infamous Nars Orgasm has (but Nars does not last on me - nor show up on me as well and as natural as does Glisten by Tarte. Ditto with you on how amazing Tarte is of late - I am addicted to just about everything I have tried of late coming from that company - esp the Amazonian clay products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beachgal! Thank you SOOO much for your comment! I was actually wondering (get it ;)) what glisten was like in comparison! I love this shade, i've worn it every day since I got it! I really want to add glisten to my list when it comes out! Thank you for the info about it becoming part of the permanent collection! I'm so excited! Thanks or reading :)

    ReplyDelete