The vanity is a world in itself!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday eye look using Tarte the Starlet, The trueblood palette, and Smoldereyes liners

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I am so thankful for my friends, family, and you guys! Thank you very much for visiting, commenting, and putting up with my lengthy explanations of products! I cannot express how much you mean to me :)
Todays post is my Thanksgiving eye look! I used Tarte's The Starlet, The True Blood Palette, and the Holiday Smoldereyes set!

Lets get to it!


Shadows: Pat Stake (Matte cool Grey) from the True Blood Palette onto the lid. To add luminosity and brighten up the inner portion of the eye take the color Celebrity (shimmering cool grey) from the Starlet palette and pat onto the inner half of the lid. Add the color Stardom, a blackened plum (starlet) to the crease to add depth.



Liners: I love these darn liners! I used three for this look! With the color Silver Black I lined and tightlined my upper lids. I used the color Smoke on my lower lashes and blended out half way (you don't want to close up the eye!). To add more brightness I added the color Golden Beige to the inner corner of my eye and blended it up to join the shimmering grey color.

This is a pretty easy eye look if you want to do something glamorous for the holidays!

Have a great Thanksgiving, hope you like this look!
<3

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my reviews, and I got these products with my own money!

No comments:

Post a Comment