The vanity is a world in itself!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner collection holiday 2011- Moss

I am officially obsessed! These pictures are from last weekend, I have not been able to post until now! But you have me for a week lovely peeps! (you can hardly contain the joy?)Lets get into this review shall we!

Small re-cap: reviewing each color separately for the Tarte Smoldereyes set. These are creamy, dry fast and stay on until you remove them. They are also oil proof and I take a nap in these everyday. Really easy to apply.

MOSS:

The Color: abso-freakin-lutely- gorgeous! okay, I can't get enough of how flattering this color is! I really have a dislike for blue-based greens and prefer more golden ones!This one is perect for me in like....every way!


Formula: The formula has a sheen to it but no glitter at all, it's just slightly metallic. This pencil in my kit was drier than the others and did not go on as smooth until I sharpened it.


Tips for wearing this liner as a shadow: Okay, so unless you want your lids to feel heavy you have got to blend this out (an up toward that crease) as you go! so dab a little on your lid starting at the inner section o you eye, smudge it immediately with smudger or finger (I prefer finger), move to the next section of the eye, smudge, move to the outer section of the eye and smudge. if you try and put it all on your entire lid at once it's a pain to try and get even. I do not suggest applying this product directly your crease from the pencil, I blend pretty well in that section or put either a crease shade in powder or blend this out with a gold.

Eye: smoldereyes in moss across entire lid, Moss shadow from the true blood palette: outer v and blended out into the crease slightly. Lined eyes in Silver Black liner from this smoldereyes set! In the inner corner is the golden beige color.




I'm in love with these, I just wanted to upload my eye look today using violet as both a shadow and a Liner! My students LOVED this look today. This was a applied at 6 this morning and I just took a two hour nap in this (i sleep like face down on my pillow...)I have not re-applied at all because it still looks the same as when I put it on! *victory dance*


Alright, hopefully you liked Moss! these are still available at Tarte.com!

Thanks for reading!

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my reviews, and i bought this with my own money.

2 comments: