The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter (Sweet Tart, Candy Apple, and Pink Truffle)

OOOHHHH MY GOSH!
I've been looking or these lipbutters and I finally found them! They were at my Ulta and my HEB, HEB was a better deal since it was $3 off of Revlon ace or lip products! These are a little over 7 dollars which is a steal for such an amazing product.
The reasons why this is amazing:

THE FORMULA: This lip butter reminds me of a combination between a Tarte Lipsurgence and Beneit silky finish lipstick! Two if my favorites! This has a silky feel and glossy look like the lipsurgence but is not waxy and is not a stain. This is similar to the silky finish lipstick because it's highly pigmented and more of a lipstick than a gloss or a balm, this is not grotty in texture like the benefit lipstick. The color glides of effortlessly, evenly, and it fades naturally. You do not need to be as precise when applying this as opposed to lipstick, for the lighter colors I can do it without a mirror.

THE INGREDIENTS: yummmmm this has jojoba oil, mango butter, shea butter, and coconut oil to help moisturize lips!

THE COLORS!: There are 20 different colors to this permanent collection! Revlon is the company that formulates the best lipstick colors in my opinion!

Pictures (sorry if some are blurry!):

My lips without any product on


Sweet Tart:
These have really great cases that are the color of the product on the inside! and they look sleek when you open them up.


this is more wearable than it looks, you can make these more sheer if you'd like.


Pink Truffle:

Beautiful "my lips but better" color



Candy Apple:
HEllo red! this is such a gorgeous color for the holidays!!!!!!!!!!




Swatches:

I am SOOOO glad I didn't get any holiday lip sets! These have made me so happy!


I do not work for any makeup comapany, I am not getting paid or my reviews, and I bought all of these products with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment