The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner collection holiday 2011- Espresso

hello!
So here is my review for the Espresso shade from the smoldereyes holiday set! If you want to know more about the product go to my previous posts! (feeling lazy)




I couldn't get the best swatches on my hand...my camera could not focus on the swatch for some reason! It was really annoying so I just didn't include hand swatches, sorry. One thing to note about all of these colors is their complexity, they are not just one color which is really amazing. Espresso is a nice warm brown that reminds me of Anne Hathaway! It's seriously my favorite brown ever because it's light enough to not be mistaken for black but it's not dull.

This color goes on the smoothest out of all of the colors and blends the easiest!





I really love this liner, I need to try it as a shadow soon!

Love ya'll! Thanks for reading!

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my reviews, and I bought this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment