The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Top 10 favorite products # 10: Garnier Fructis anti-humidity hair-spray. Volumizing formula

Hello!
okay, so this isn't a makeup product, but it is something that I use literally every day! I've bought this time and time again and I can't live without it! Its just a hairspray that you put in your hair when its dry...nothing too special about it other than the fact that I never get frizzy hair anymore! even in the fierce humidity this holds up to the challenge. here's what it looks like. I wear it everyday so its on me in literally every picture.
As for volumizing, my hair doesn't get very flat with this. I use it mainly for the humidity.

doing a "lets beat this humidity" face....it looks kind of funky...oh well


Do you have a case of the frizzy's??? have you tried this product? Tell me your thoughts!

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid for my review, and I bought this with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment