The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

BirchBox #1: October

Hey ya'll!
So i've been busy sleeping/gearing up or taking over the classroom from hereon out! So yeah, I haven't posted! I have alot of great new things however that I would like to share with you! Here's my first Birchbox!

The theme or this box was "prepping and polishing" and it included a shine spray, facial scrub, mascara, mints, and a lip exfoliator!
the deets:

Redken Shine Flash:
"weightless finishing spray that uses camelina oil and B5 to give you silky, shimmering strands"
My opinion: this is great so long as you don't get it too close to your roots! I realize that a little bit goes a long way or else my hair gets weighed down. Makes hair shiny but not in a drastic way.

Pangea Organics Facial Scrub:
"this all-natural scrub uses cranberry seed enzymes and finely ground adzuki ben to clear away dead skin so that your products can do their job"
My opinion: I LOVE THIS! this not only smells great and feels great, but I feel more awake when I use this and a little bit goes a long way! love this stuff!


Blinc Mascara
"this tubing mascara won't smudge, smear, or run- plus it gives lashes a sassy extra glossy look".
My opinion: I've never hated a product so much in my life. I thought badgal lash was bad but boy I was wrong! I put this on and it looked like I had nothing on! no lengthening, no volumizing... it just looked bad! And then this was strange to take off, i would only wear this on my bottom lashes because of the no smudge factor...but even then maybe not. ewww.





Tea Forte Minteas!
"our new obsession, these tasty mints are infused with energizing yerba mate and rich cocoa"
my opinion: delicious! love these mints! and there are like a million in this pack!



Befine Lip Exfoliator

" a lip-healing wonder; this gentle lip exfoliator sloughs away flakes and cracks to leave lips velvety."
My Opinion: This is my favorite product in the box! This is almost like a lotion or your lips that has exfoliators in it! I can't describe it but i'm in love because it actually removes the dead skin from your lips and it doesn't sit on top of them like a balm. New obsession.


All in all I liked my birchbox! the scrub, lip exfoliator and mints were my favorites!

I do not get paid for my reviews, I do not work or any makeup company, and I paid or this with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment