The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tarte The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity - Smokey eye quad

Hello! Happy Sunday ya'll,
so today my family and I are going to Fleming's to eat steak! So I decided a Juicy dress and a smokey eye was in order! I love this quad alot because I am a smokey eye freak! I'm really happy to have some shimmering greys now! I love the matte grey from the trueblood palette and the silver as well! These should all work well together :)

Eyes: superstar used all over the lid, celebrity in the crease. I came in with my smokey kohl liner and smudged it out into the crease a little and then swept Opening night ontop and blended out into more of the crease. To brighten up the look I put a very small amount of luminary on the inner most part of my lid (not the inner corners. On the inner corners and brow bone I'm wearing cameo.

This look can be intensified by using celebrity as the lid color and using opening night in the crease. This can also be toned down by using luminary as the lid color and using superstar in the crease.





The natural quad is up next for tomorrows look! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid to review, and I bought this with my own money!

No comments:

Post a Comment