The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner pencil- Jet Black

helllloooOO!
So I've been wanting that Tarte Holiday liner set but I can't make myself spend 40 bucks on the darn thing!!!! I was willing to buy a present or my best friend and a blush or myself with my friends and family discount at sephora but I drew the line there! I had purchased a few rimmel eyeliners because they were buy two get one free at Ulta and they were 3 bucks.
I'm in love!!!!!!!! These are really great liners! the kohl pencils do not glide on very creamy and you have to really work with them but they have great color and great staying power. I always set my pencil liners with the same colored eyeshadow and I have no issues with these all day. Rimmel has a wide array of colors available and I would rather spend money on these than a high end liner since I go through liners wicked fast.

the sun was pretty bright, this liner is much darker in person!

pics:




I did not set with powder for these pictures!

Do you love the rimmel pencils??? let me know!

as always I do not get paid or my reviews, I do not work or any makeup company, and I bought this with my own money!

No comments:

Post a Comment