The vanity is a world in itself!

Monday, October 10, 2011

tarte the Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity- Brown quad

Hello My beauties!,
So some very exciting things happened since we last chatted it up! First of all I inspired my friend to start her own makeup blog!!!!! She loved my post about the Trueblood palette and took her first step into the world of high quality makeup! Check out her blooming blog here! You won't be disappointed! http://www.beautyblogish.com/
I also inspired one of my friends to start wearing makeup! I did a makeover with the Starlet but I didn't photograph her! :(
I want to apologize for being inconsistent! Some days when I just look tired in the eyes and I don't want to do any makeup an injustice!
Now, onto this review!
I love these browns! Except for Popular....i don't touch that one. For my eye look I took Prestige (nude shade that is pretty much my exact lid shade) and applied to my lid and blended out into the crease. I then took Trophy and applied to my crease area. I used timeless in the outer V and swept it up into the crease. I blended out any harsh lines with Cameo and also used that as my inner corner shade. I probably used my Sephora smokey kohl liner, this was a few days ago...

Pics:
flash whites out some pictures and not others




The obvious whited out pic....

I love this look and I've been using this alot! It has alot of complexity with the barely there matte nude, the golden brown, and the shimmering cocoa! I just really love this look and how it can be timeless, clean, and smokey at the same time!

Thank you for reading! This concludes the review of each quad! I think i'm going to do a post of my favorite looks using both this palette and the trueblood palette since alot of you collectors out there own both!

As always i do not work for any makeup company, I do not get paid for my reviews, and I bought this with my own money.

1 comment: