The vanity is a world in itself!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Tarte The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity- natural quad

Hey ya'll!,
So this has already been a hectic week! But i'm determined to get through all of the 6 quads! Today's look is starring the earthy quad! So I had a little bit of a problem called I REALLY LIKE A DEFINED CREASE...and there was no crease option in this palette because most of the colors blend with my skin! No Joke, Idol is like my lid color almost exactly and the peach color is very very very neutral on me. If I were very pale it would not be an issue!

So I did something bad...well, not really that bad but I went ahead and put a TINY bit of the shimmering cinnamon in the outer v and lightly blended up to the crease. The two colors go very well together! I've been trying to do more defined liner looks since thats the thing for fall so I applied Virtuoso wet on top of a grey liner. Cameo was used in the inner corners and brow bone

Earthy: Talent (shimmering peach), Cameo (matte beige), Virtuoso (sparkling forest green)


aren't you glad I added that cinnamon!!!! Such a great look!




and another overly dramatic starlet pose! looking off into the distance


I actually really love the green because I can wear it to teach in and it's not super dramatic! if I had this all over my lids it would be another story, but as a liner it looks good!

Do you have the starlet??? What is your favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment