The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tarte The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity- Pink quad

Hello ya'll!
Happy saturday and first day of my favorite month!
Today has been a great day and it was even better when I discovered a brand of nail polish made especially for HEB that is a branch of OPI and is formaldehyde free and hella cheap! more on that later though because this post is dedicated to the pink quad in the Starlet!

I really love this darn thing! the pinks are really beautiful and my camera just does not give them justice! I especially am loving the light matte shades in this palette, especially this barely-there baby pink! the other favorite color in the pink quad is the shimmering cinnamon shade! It's so unique. This look is warm and neutral without being a standard brown. I played up the old hollywood feel by lining my eyes with my black smokey khol liner from sephora and setting it with Opening Night from the smokey quad. The lipstick is Revlon SL lipstick in Berry Rich.

Ingenue all over the lid, diva and leading lady in the crease, and prima donna in the outer V and blended into the crease. cameo used on brow bone and inner corner.

Blush: starlet with rose highlighter on tops of cheek bones.



here's my rendition of my overdramatic hollywood face!: it's terrible, i know....


The pink is much more noticable in person. It's easily whited out because its a very very whitish pink. The cinnamon is also less brown looking, it does pull more pinkish in person. I love it, however because I've been into lighter lids to make me look more awake.

Thanks for reading! I promise i'll do some non-tarte posts soon...its just my favorite brand ever.

As always I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid to review, and I bought this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment