The vanity is a world in itself!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks creme formula Blushing Nude

hey! SO i just wanted to do a quick upload of my new Revlon SL lipstick in Blushing Nude! I looooovvvvveee the color and just wanted to show you what it looks like! Its not a nude at all but a wonderful rose color! i love it because its simliar to Rose Velvet but not quite as brown. Some people complain about the few small pieces of glitter in here but honestly you cant see them! its not pearly or shiny at all so don't let that discourage you if you want to buy this....I also wanted to upload pics of the tube since I failed at doing that in my other post.

isn't the see-through top awesome!!!!

intimidating picture of me but look at how chic the tube is!


now, just hamming it up with photos of me....obviously i'm wearing the lipstick




thanks for reading!
side note: I do not work for any makeup company, revlon is not paying me to review their product, and i bough product with my own money

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful! You have such lovely skin, I'm not sure I could pull off that color. I did however, buy/try Pink in the Afternoon. It is lovely! This lipstick is AMAZING!!! I love the feel of it. I will certainly be buying more & I'm so glad you shared this with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I've also been meaning to ask you how you feel about lipstick brushes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! my skin is not natually falwless whatsoever. It also looks better in natural light than in artificial light...i think thats whats making the big difference here! My Tarte Stiffling brush is also a great tool for putting on powder! It makes it look much more natural than a sponge! I'm in love with this color! Its roseeeee!!!! and I love it! This would probably be a great "red" on you because it wouldn't be too tomato or too pink! I'm so glad you like Pink in the afternoon! its such a great "goes with everything" color! it even goes with like a grey smokey eye! I've never owned a lipstick brush and it just seems too time consuming since im really bad with drinking and eating things during the day...im not going to whip out a lipstick brush to touch up after lunch lol. I highly recommend going out and buying Berry Rich because supposedly it's flattering on ever skintone and you'll want to get it before the fall since everyone loves a berry colored lipstick for the cooler months!

    ReplyDelete