The vanity is a world in itself!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tarte for Trueblood "look a day" august 5th!

Happy friday everyone!!!!!
This is a really awesome day because A) i'm out of school until wednesday B) going to make cupcakes and watch sharkweek at my makeup guru Nat's house today with some old KRTU interns. C) I got to wake up late. This is also a bittersweet day because my honey moves to North Carolina to go to Law School at Wake Forest in exactly a week, but its exciting because he'll get to have a change of scenery and actual seasons! I'm kind of jealous, well okay...really jealous.
anyways makeuP! okay so today's look is a modified version of the look Vamp Glam from the look book provided with the kit. I wore "The True Death on the lids and blended upward, Lined my eyes with a black pencil liner (maybelline line stylist in Onyx), and then smudged the color Glamour Me into the liner and then upward and out. I used Fairy as my highlight. I didn't think I would like this look but I LOVE it! here's the deets:

The True Death: shimmery silver. This is the most shimmery and amazing silver i've ever owned! it's wonderfully smooth, richly pigmented, and doesn't show up blue in pictures! If you're wearing blue (as I am today) it shows up more blue than silver but thats just the nature of silver in my opinion. This is SO shimmery, but not in a tacky way at all! Its glamorous and looke like you have diamond dust on your eyelids. Its a really neat color and i didn't experience fallout with this. Remember that for all of these shadows you pat them into the lid. just fyi.
Glamour me: this color is quite awesome and looks really good combined with the silver. Its smooth and very pigmented. I'm not sure how this wears on its own but with this look its awesome. I'll need to try a look with this as a crease shade soon!
Fairy: see august 2nd post.

pics!

Oops! forgot to smile for this one! oh well!


Thanks for reading! Tomorrow i'm going to go swimming with Matt so my look will be very minimal but i'll upload anyways.

I do not work for any makeup company, Tarte or HBO are not paying me for my review, and I bought this with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment