The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Top 10 favorite products # 7: Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans

You know when you have a product that feels like one of your friends??? Like a pair of jeans or a great purse that has been with you for many life experiences...well, this product is one of my best friends so to speak.
I've had this for wow...going on 3 years now. Benefit does not put the makeup expiration date on their products so I have no clue how long this is supposed to last. The color has not changed, it does not smell bad, and I always apply using a clean finger. Once this doesn't apply right it will be time for the can, but so far it seems to be going strong.
The deets: This product is creamy, does not crease, and it lasts for a very very long time on your lids! I always use primer but I have tried this without it and it is the only product i have where I actually don't need primer. I put it on anyways. I just use a clean finger to apply this ans smear it onto my lids. I blend it out with my finger as I go up. This works really well with black in the crease/out V.
The color is really unique, its a greyish silverish with some green in it! Its shimmery but not overpowering. It's beautiful, i've worn this color for Christmas, for graduation, for my art exhibits. Its been with me for the best of times and its a wonderful product. I wore this everyday for like a year because I loved it so much! Then i got afraid that it was going to dry out...it really hasn't. This shadow has won numerous awards and always looks great for fall/winter looks!

pics:




for some reason my camera does not like the light today...it kept doing this "soft focus" thing today....
I used Moss and Legend from the true blood palette in conjunction with this shadow. Skinny jeans is all over the lid, a tiny bit of moss in the crease, and legend in the outer V.

This was 19 dollars by the way.
Thanks for reading! DO you use Benefit eyeshows??? have you tried Skinny Jeans??? Let me know!

I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid to review this product, and I bought this with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment