The vanity is a world in itself!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Products #5: MAC FIX + skin refresher/ finishing mist

This is my favorite summer product!
This has cucumber extracts in it so its very cooling on the skin! This can be used to refresh tired makeup/skin and also can be used to set makeup. This doesn't make makeup impenetrable or make it last all day, but it helps set it and make everything look lovely and put together as a last step in your makeup routine. i spray two sprays on my tarte brush and stipple all over my face, gently tapping my lids last (before mascara...this can be a problem). I really don't like spraying this on my face and i feel like i get more product on much more evenly using a brush. Here are some pictures of using it to refresh my makeup...it's not a really big difference but it just helps.

the product:

Icky icky after work (school??? work...i dont know...)

gurl this shine is not okay...

time for a fierce battle:




TAH DAH! no makeup applied, just fix +

what do yall think??? I think it refreshes my face to make it look dewey and it feels clean! Do you have fix +??? what do you use it for!

thanks for reading!

I do not work for any makeup company, am not getting paid, and I bought this with my own money!



No comments:

Post a Comment