The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Top 10 favorite products # 8: Ulta single eyeshadow in Twilight




hey yall!

so todays post is my all time favorite eyeshadow! Ulta makes some amazing eyeshadows first of all and they are HUGE! each shadow is 3 grams! thats twice the size of an urban decay shadow and for like 7 or 8 dollars! You cannot beat it! This color is my all time favorite eyeshadow color and the one my mom says is "the most me." This shadow has been with me for 3 years or so and i've only used less than half of it. This is my go-to eyeshadow, however i can tend to forget about it when I get something new. I always come back to it however.
The color is a shimmery grey purple! this works great with either black or plum in the crease. Obviously use UD primer potion with any shadow. Photos don't do the shimmer in this product justice which is why I posted the pic above ^.
This product also tends to sell out whenever there is a new Twilight movie coming out although it has nothing to do with the series.
pics:



todays eye look: Ulta Twilight on the lid, Tarte for trueblood Telepath in the crease, and Tarte for trueblood Glamour me in the outer V and blended into the crease.

oh, and quick question! do i do a full smokey eye everyday??? I need your opinion on my eye makeup look because one of my cohort members said that I do...I don't believe it however! I've been trying to go more neutral for school....thoughts???

thanks for reading! :D

I do not work for any makeup company, I am not getting paid to review, and I bought this with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. I... have no idea what smokey eye even means, but you always have lovely eye make up my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a smokey eye is basically where you blend your black liner into the outer corner of your eye and into your crease. It's pretty much making your eye look "smokey" and blended...does that make sense???

    ReplyDelete