The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top 10 favorite products #9: Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion: for all skin types

HellO!
I missed blogging SOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so tired everyday I got home this week from working with my students! I've finally gotten used to waking up at 6 so I hope from now on I can do more blog posts since my eyes are no longer red the entire day.
This product is one that i use everyday on my face and neck. I have gross combination skin and this really is a great product for me. Here are the qualificaations:
1. helps restore skins natural protective barrier
2. keeps skin moisturized and hydrated
3. non-greasy formula leaves skin immediately soft and smooth.
4. Non-comedogenic
5. fragrance free
6. dermatologist recommended

pics:



this product is relatively cheap and lasts at least 6 months if you just use it for face and neck!

this does not break me out at all and keeps my makeup looking great and non powdery. We use Cetaphil soap on my dog since he has bad skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment