The vanity is a world in itself!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Top 10 favorite products #2: Urban Decay De-slick in a tube

day #2 of the top 10 products! Todays review is UD's De-slick in a tube! I use this product everyday and its far from perfect but it helps alot with my oily t-zone (the nose and forehead area). The rest of my face is pretty average but I have a pretty slick nose I must admit. This works okay in the summer but it works very nicely in cool and moderate temperatures. in 100 + degree weather I wouldn't expect anything to work perfectly, though.
I brought out my new tube so that the pics are nice :) I use this everyday before I put my foundation on.

the product has a waxy consistency but it smooths on very nicely.


thanks for reading!

I do not work for any makeup company, Urban Decay is not paying me to review their products, and I bought this with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment