The vanity is a world in itself!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Top 10 favorite products #4: Stila Convertible color in Peony

sorry about yesterdays post, it was a little bit jumbled because I was talking on the phone! anyways this is my favorite thing #4! I got this is a little Stila kit from ulta, it's probably half the size of what is sold but it's lasted me FOREVER! I got it really early this year and pretty much use it everyday, unless I want very toned down cheeks...This is a fantastic product that goes on smooth and has pretty good staying power. I like to use either a translucent powder over it or use another blush over it. They say you're supposed to put on a cream blush first and then a powder, I rarely do this but it locks in powder blush really well!
I don't use this as a lipstick, but you can if you like pale lips.

some pics:

i still have so much product!!! I can't even imagine going through the regular sized one!



this is pretty buildable, just wanted to do a closeup of my cheek



Thats my favorite blush! Thanks for reading?? Is there a stila convertible color blush that you love??? tell me about it!

I do not work for any makeup company, I am not being paid for my review, and I bought this with my own money

2 comments:

  1. I love your eyeshadow in these pics! What are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! its from the Tarte for Trueblood palette! I put a base of MAC's fresco Pose ( i think i spelled that right) on to bring out the pink. The lid color is Telepath and the crease color Glamour Me!

    ReplyDelete