The vanity is a world in itself!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tarte for Trueblood "look a day" August 6th

Hey yall!
so today is a day at the pool so my look is really minimal but I thought I would upload anyways! UD primer potion makes pretty much everything waterproof including these shadows! Todays look is Bayou on the lid, Werewolf along the outer half of the lash line, and Fairy in the crease. I've already done a look with all 3 of these so look back for the specifics on each color.
heres the look, I used Bayou as a light wash of color. the camera doesn't do it justice.




i tightlined (not on my waterline but on my actual lashline. I cringe thinking of people putting liner on their waterline) with Physicians formula cream liner from the brown eyes trio!

Thanks for reading! only one more trueblood look to go!

I do not work for any makeup company, am not getting paid for this review, and I bought these products with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment