The vanity is a world in itself!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

top 10 favorite products #1: Urban Decay liquid liner in Perversion

hellllllooooo!
I decided that I want to do my top 10 favorite makeup products, however this is going to be hard since I've already done reviews on some of my favorite things! oh well, i'll figure it out. Todays review is on my favorite liner in the world UD's liquid liner! This stuff has a wonderful consistency that isn't too thick or too runny, the brush applicator is so much better than the sponge tips, and also this creates a really nice bold line.




I actually wear this most days, at least 5 days a week if not 7. This has lasted me FOREVER! My best Trinity friend got this for me for Christmas but its always tradition for us to swap presents either the last week of November or the first week of December. Usually we can't make it to December. That being said I have yet to run out of the product, I can't really tell how much of the product is left but it's lasted me this long and I'm thrilled it has! I don't make the skinniest of lines either...
anyways if you're looking for something that lasts all day (but is not waterproof), glides on like a dream, and gives you that wonderful retro look then make haste and go to Ulta, Sephora, etc. and get yourself a bottle! (this also comes in a multitude of colors!)

Thanks for reading!

I do not work for any makeup company, Urban Decay is not paying me to review their product, and This was a gift that was bought with my friend's own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment